Item SpecificsCondition: Pre-owned
Region code: PAL
Publisher: Nintendo of America Inc.
The game is in overall good condition. There are light signs of wear to the spine of the plastic sleeve. There are no other signs of wear to the item.
Note: there are some light scratches on the disc. There are no other significant signs of wear to the item.
Wii Sports is a compilation of small sports games designed to be a showcase for the Wii's motion sensitive controller. Each game has several practice modes, and there is a Fitness Age feature to measure your daily improvement at all games.
• Tennis: A game of doubles. Swing the remote like a racket to play.
• Baseball: The computer automates the running and fielding. The player either pitches or bats.
• Golf: Swing the remote like a golf club to play through the included 9 holes.
• Bowling: Play a regular 10 frame game of bowling by swinging the remote like you're rolling a bowling ball.
• Boxing: Punch, defend, or lean, with the remote and nunchuk used to control both in-game hands.
Rather than realistic characters, each game is played using Miis, the simple characters that can be created from within the Wii's Mii Channel.
Wii Sports has been cleaned, tested and is working. If you experience any difficulties in getting the game to run on your system, please contact us via email or live chat. Faulty products will be refunded in full under our 30-day free warranty policy.
All photos are of the actual products that you will be receiving. Please check the photos carefully to determine whether the game is CIB (complete in box) before buying. Feel free to enquire via email or live chat if you have any queries.